Saturday, August 30, 2008

Awash in a Sea of Information

This first entry for "A Dump Truck to Unload My Head" will basically serve as an introduction to the purpose of this blog, and as a preview of what lies ahead. My first foray into blogging was through the political blog Heartless and Brainless co-founded by my friend B. Tau. While this has been quite entertaining to write on politics, I feel myself being constrained by the format and themes of Heartless and Brainless, so I have set up this as a way to write and comment upon the other interests that I harbor. 

A brief list of areas you might stumble upon here: films, music, science & technology, politics, literature, religion, etc. etc. Basically whatever my mind happens to find interesting at the moment. And so this will serve as an area to "unload my head" as Dylan puts it. 



Hopefully you will enjoy these unloadings as much as I will. 

No comments: